PS: I don't currently follow the Whole 30 Diet. But it's a GREAT resource for recipe and meal planning because you know it will be based in clean animal proteins, veggies, and healthy fats while leaving out dairy, grains, and sugar. #winning
* If you're sensitive to eggs, though, this one's not for you.
1 lb breakfast sausage
1 sweet bell pepper
2 cups spinach
1. Cook a pound of breakfast sausage.
2. Shred, spiralize, or just julienne a green or yellow zucchini
3. Chop up a sweet bell pepper, I used an orange one
7. Whip up 11 eggs in a large bowl and add some spices. I used a spice mix I had: garlic, onion, celery, rosemary, basil, oregano. I used a pretty healthy helping, like 2 TBPS. It's a lot of eggs!
8. Pour the eggs over the top of everything in the pan. Mine eggs didn't quite cover the spinach so I might add more eggs in the future but it was still good this way!