This recipe is compliments of my good friend who sent me the basics of the idea!
PS: I don't currently follow the Whole 30 Diet. But it's a GREAT resource for recipe and meal planning because you know it will be based in clean animal proteins, veggies, and healthy fats while leaving out dairy, grains, and sugar. #winning
* If you're sensitive to eggs, though, this one's not for you.
1 lb breakfast sausage
1 sweet bell pepper
2 cups spinach
1. Cook a pound of breakfast sausage.
2. Shred, spiralize, or just julienne a green or yellow zucchini
3. Chop up a sweet bell pepper, I used an orange one
9. Bake in the oven at 350. Mine took 25 minutes. But my oven was on its deathbed when we bought the condo 7 years ago so you can imagine the accuracy. Start at 18 minutes and check it every few minutes after that for the eggs at the consistency you like them.
Besides a fabulous Sunday brunch meal, I can eat on this for a few mornings this week!
Stephanie Yeager: Passionate about spreading the word of hope and healing for those like her, influencing a paradigm shift in the medical community toward greater understanding of chronic pelvic pain disorders, and prevention initiatives that may protect young women before onset can occur.