Reflexology Basics & CPP
"Going LIVE" Inside the Closed Facebook Group
Join me LIVE on Monday March 5th at 12:30PM Central with certified reflexologist, Kate Haines.
Just click to join the group so you can attend the event!
**Can't make the LIVE Event? The recording will be posted in the group**
I'll be LIVE in the group talking with Certified Reflexologist, Kate Haines. Kate also has her degree in Physical Therapy and has a history of treating women with chronic pelvic pain conditions as a PT.
We'll be discussing the basic premiss for reflexology: how and why is it helpful for addressing any dysfunction in the body. As well as how it can be used specifically for chronic conditions in the pelvic area: pelvic organs, muscles, fascia, hips, back, etc.
We'll even be taking your questions live in the chat as long as we have time so show up and post your questions! Or if you can't make it live, don't worry - we'll post the recording. And you can ask your questions in the comments below and we'll try to get to it during our LIVE session.
I'll also be asking:
- Can we "DIY" reflexology?
- What are the areas we should most take note of (probably using my foot!)?
- Are any of those foot maps online even close or should we not pay attention to those?
- Would a Reflexologist without training in Chronic Pelvic Pain conditions still be helpful for me? If so, how do I find one?
- How often would I need to use reflexology before I notice a difference?
- Is reflexology really healing anything or is it pointing out the areas that need work (so I have to figure out that part on my own)?
- Any cautions or general "advise" for us as a group if we're interested in pursuing this tool for ourselves?