Each digital package is designed to address five main topics:
1. Explaining Pain: The science of pain and as it relates to chronic pain 'down there'. Everyone should know this information. Our team doctor uses these chapters to prep his patients before an appointment because everything he's going to tell them about pain science as it relates to Chronic Pelvic Pain disorders is in here.
2. Brain Neurobiology & Healing: Don't let the title scare you! Easily learn the basics of brain systems and strategies for healing the brain, including mindfulness-based stress reduction.
3. Physical Therapy (Breath, Posture, Stretching): Practicing appropriate breath, posture, and stretching techniques for pelvic floor and core functionality and health.
4. Physical Therapy (Relaxation and Strengthening): Practicing relaxation and strengthening techniques for the pelvic floor and hip musculature.
5. Physical Therapy (Dilator Use): Specific guidance and instruction in the use of dilators to desensitize pain responses in the pelvis for decreasing pain with sexual intercourse.
Each digital package is priced individually so that if you're only interested in one or two packages you only pay for what you want, making our guide more accessible and affordable.